Jacqui Marchessini is the Development Manager for PAMP. In this role, she is responsible for securing sponsorship and locking down advertisers. She says, “I manage and cultivate existing relationships with sponsors to secure and expand recurring revenue streams.”
On a day-to-day basis, Jacqui answers questions about PAMP’s sponsorship offerings to interested potential new clients. She works with sponsors to ensure creation of a sponsor/advertiser package that works within their marketing budget and needs.
Acting as a PAMP ambassador, Jacqui also works closely with the board of directors in their community outreach role. “I like the flexibility and the opportunity to meet local small business owners interested in reaching out to our membership of families and parents,” she says
About her latest accomplishments, Jacqui excitedly exclaims, “We were able to secure eight key sponsors for Family Day!”
Jacqui lives in Mountain View and is a proud mom to an amazing seven-year-old daughter.
- What is the last non-kid movie you saw? Pitch Perfect 2.
- Are you a Bay Area native or transplant? Native.
- What’s at the top of your to-do list? Return calls.
- Who is your favorite Sesame Street character? Cookie Monster.
- Why are you a PAMP volunteer/staff? I like working with local small business to help them enhance their marketing strategy and get their product or services in front of a targeted market.
Each month we train the spotlight on someone who works behind the scenes for PAMP. Interested in joining the ranks? Browse our open volunteer positions and apply today!