It's that time of year again! Register now for the annual PAMP Rummage Sale at the PAMP member price of only $30 to sell your previously loved children's and maternity clothes, equipment, toys and household items. This is a great opportunity to get a jump start on your spring cleaning and make another parent's day.
Previous Rummage Sales have been a huge success for parents and we are opening tables to PAMP members first!
Here's the rundown:
- All tables are 6 ft y 3 ft and are not assigned.
- No signs or banners promoting businesses are allowed, unless you are a Rummage Sale sponsor, and you cannot represent a business or sell on behalf of a business, nonprofit or church
- All items must be "like new" - puzzles must have all of their pieces, clothing must be stain- and- hole-free. Items that have been recalled are prohibited. Check Consumer Product Safety Commission for all recalls
- Keeping your items organized in your own portable racks or bins and sorting them by size, sex or season will help, and please bring your own price tags or stickers to avoid any confusion.
- Pricing items on par with Ebay, Craigslist or consignment stores will help you be a more successful seller. We are aiming to sell 50 tables and other members may have similar items so keep that in mind when pricing your goods.
- Plan on staying the entire duration of the event to get the maximum exposure. You are responsible for your own set up and breakdown.
- Finally, you have the opportunity to donate any items that you don't sell to the Salvation Army, which will accept all types of baby and children's items. This is not mandatory, but encouraged.
-Volunteers gain early access (if you want to get in on the goods early, volunteer the day of the event. email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information) so setup should be complete by 8:10 a.m. The event is open to PAMP members at 8:30 a.m. and the general public at 9:30 a.m. Entry for shoppers is free and the event will end at noon. Cleanup needs to be complete by 1 p.m.
Ready to buy? Purchase your table today for the PAMP member price of only $30 and join us at the Cubberley Community Center in Palo Alto on Sunday, March 19.