Sunday, March 18th, 2018
8:30am: Doors open for PAMP Members
9:30am – noon: Open to the public, FREE entry
Cubberley Community Center
4000 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto
Each year PAMP hosts a Rummage Sale to help buyers and sellers connect and find new homes for gently used clothes, toys and household items. Join us on this fun day to gather with friends, meet other PAMP members, and recycle treasures.
About the Rummage Sale
Buying a table at the Annual Rummage Sale is $30, but finding a new home for your “previously loved” items is priceless! This is a great opportunity for PAMP members to sell your gently used children’s clothing, toys, equipment and maternity items, and pick up a few “new to you” things as well.
Click here to sign up for a table. Sign up today, as space is limited!
Please review the Rummage Sale Guidelines for Sellers to be sure you know what is expected of you.
**********Please be advised that we are not able to donate the unwanted items. Each seller will be responsible for taking their unsold belongings with them. We apologize for any inconvenience.****************
Get First Dibs when you Volunteer!
PAMP is led by volunteers; we rely on volunteers to make our events work and build our community. Get in the door early at 8:10am when you volunteer – we need help to set up, clean up, greet people at the door. Join the team and be a VOLUNTEER for one of PAMP’s largest events! We will post volunteer signups shortly, stay tuned. In the meantime, if you wish to volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
Want to get your business and products in front of hundreds of PAMP members? Sign up to become a Rummage Sale Sponsor. Sponsors are featured in event materials and are awarded a table at the event to meet & greet attendees. Questions? Please contact: email@example.com
Key Sponsor ($300)
- Table at the event in a prominent location to set up marketing materials and meet and greet the attendees
- Logo included on all pre-event promotional materials (printed flyers, event web page, and and emails sent out to all PAMP members leading up to the event)
- Logo on event day signage
- Logo on the website ad rotator on all sub-pages during month of event
- 100 word Advertorial included in one of the emails to PAMP members
Limited Sponsor ($150)
- Logo on all pre-event promotional materials (printed flyers, event web page, and emails sent to all PAMP members)
- Logo on event-day signage
- Logo on website ad rotator on all sub-pages during month of event
Location: The Pavilion in Cubberley Community Center in Palo Alto is a 10,000 sq ft gym and is located at 4000 Middlefield Road. The cross streets are San Antonio Road and Charleston.
Parking: Click on the Cubberley map – the dark gray areas show parking spaces. But just so you know here are best parking spots:
- Main lot in front of the building, that is between the Middlefield Road and the Pavilion.
- Main lot can be accessed by turning off of Middlefield at Montrose into the lot
- A large lot behind the Pavilion – once you pass the Pavilion and make a right turn you will see it.
||Sponsor table set up begins
||Doors open to PAMP Volunteers & Leadership Team
||Doors open to PAMP Members
||Doors open to everyone!
||Doors close to buyers and clean up, check out begins
||Everyone and Everything Out! All clean up and check out needs to be complete
Set Up: Each table is 6 ft by 3 ft. Please arrive early! Your table will be preassigned in a prominent location. Please bring along a hand truck or other means of transporting your marketing materials to the Pavilion, especially if your items are large or heavy. It is ok to bring an extra signage to place around your table. Please note that there is an area where there is no ramp, you will have to carry your items up 3 stairs to get them inside from the loading area.
Check Out Procedures: We ask that you stay until the end of the sale. The sale ends at 12pm. Tear-down after the sale ends is 1 hour. Please make sure your area is completely vacant by 1pm. Before you leave, you need to clean up your table and surrounding area, and pack up all marketing materials.
Sponsors - Checklist of Items to Bring
- Promotional materials (banner or sign to hang on your table, name cards, fliers, etc.), pens, a sign up sheet, tape and whatever needed to hang up your stuff.
- Hand truck to carry any heavy items
- Bottled water (don’t forget to hydrate!)
- Extra hands if you can get them!
Like our PAMP Facebook Page and get updates on PAMP benefits, news and events!