PAMP’s Annual Family Day will be held on Sunday, July 20th. Mark your calendars!
When: Sunday July 20th, 2014, 10 AM – 1 PM
Where: Mitchell Park, Palo Alto, Redwood & Pine Grove Group Areas
Family Day is one of PAMP’s biggest events of the year to celebrate its member families and to show appreciation for the many volunteers who help make the organization successful. It is a fun-filled day to mingle with other PAMP families and enjoy food and fun activities. We’ll have live music, catered lunch, face painting, balloon twisting, bubbles and more! (And it’s free for members!)
* This event is for PAMP members only *
Members, please remember to check-in at the PAMP Board table to get wristbands for the event. Members RSVP for Family Day here!
Want to attend Family Day or bring family friends, but not members yet? Check out our member benefits and join today!
2014 Family Day Activities are generously hosted by the following sponsors:
* Catered Lunch . . . by Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford
* Bubbles . . . by UrbanSitter
* Water Table & Games . . . by La Petite Baleen Swim Schools
* Photo Booth & Dress Up . . . by Care.com
* LEGO Building . . . by pley
* Face Painting . . . by Children’s Health Council
* Balloon Artists . . . by FLUROwater
* Live Music with The Hipwaders
Plus, enjoy …
Cheers to our Family Day Sponsors!
Interested in being a part of the action? Join the team and be a VOLUNTEER for one of our largest events AND fulfill your two-hour volunteer commitment at the same time!