The craziness of the holidays has already begun. Here are five tips to help save you time (and sanity) this season.
1. Avoid stress for impulse purchases by making a list. In goodie-laden stores, a list will make sticking to your budget so much easier.
2. Plan your holiday gifts around Cyber Monday. Start planning early for the after-Thanksgiving sales. You can stack anything from toys to books to clothes for low prices. Don’t wait until December to start planning your gifts.
3. Use on-demand services to book appointments for hair and makeup for your big holiday events.
4. Bargain. Small shop owners or online store owners might be more likely to cut you a deal, especially if you buy in bulk.
5. Keep things simple. A homemade card or do it yourself goods can be so much more meaningful and save you money.