WHEN: Sunday, November 8th, 2015
11:00am-1:00pm ~ FREE entry
Workshop and School Meet & Greets
Early entry for PAMP members only
(Workshop and School Meet & Greets)
See schedule below
WHERE: Computer History Museum, Grand Hall
Computer History Museum, 2nd Floor, Grand Hall
1401 N Shoreline Blvd, Mountain View 94043
2015 PAMP Preschool Fair Program
Which preschools are in my area? How do I start the application process? Play-based, Reggio or Montessori?
Attend PAMP’s Annual Preschool Fair to get all of your questions answered! Meet face to face with 40+ local preschools and sponsors, listen to experts talk about how to select the best school for YOUR child and mingle with other parents who are entering the process as well. PAMP’s Preschool Fair is your one-stop resource for all of your preschool questions and concerns. Don’t miss out!
9 AM: Doors open * for PAMP Members Only *
Parent Workshop begins at 9am (approximately 1hr)
Preschool Meet & Greet immediately following
11:00 AM: Doors open for the Public, FREE entry
Workshop and Meet & Greet Session for the public both begin at 11:00am
Parent Workshop begins at 11:00am (approximately 1hr)
Preschool Meet & Greet with 40+ local schools and sponsors
1:00 PM: Doors close. Thank you for coming!
Interested in being a part of the action? Join the team and fulfill your two-hour volunteer commitment at the same time! Click the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Sponsorship & Partnership Opportunities
Are PAMP parents your target audience? Participate at PAMP’s Annual Preschool Fair! This is your opportunity to meet motivated Peninsula parents and incoming preschoolers. Our fair is open to both PAMP members and non-members and attracts over 500 attendees every year.
We offer many levels of participation to get your name in front of our members including Key Sponsor, School Partner and Advertiser. Any business, organization or school may be a Sponsor and/or Advertiser. However, only registered schools qualify to be School Partners.
Overview of Benefits
|Benefits||School Partner||Advertiser/Limited||Key Sponsor|
||Table||None||Prominently placed table|
||Listing||Logo & 50-Word Listing||Prominent Logo & 50-Word Listing|
|Online||None||200×200 pixel ad||Logo & Link|
School Partner – $150
- Get a table at the Fair and a listing in our printed Preschool Fair Day Guide.
Advertiser/Limited Sponsor – $300
- Your 200×200 pixel ad will be included in our online promotional outreach.
- Your Logo will be included in all printed promotional material leading up to and at the event.
- Your Logo and 50 word ad will be included in the Preschool Fair Day Guide distributed at the event, and put online after the event.
- NOTE: Limited Sponsors do NOT get a table at the event. If you are a school and want to be a Limited Sponsor, you can do so, you just tell us you want to be a School Participant AND a Limited Sponsor
Key Sponsor – $1,000
- Prominent table placement at the Fair.
- Logo and 50 word ad in our printed Preschool Fair Day Guide.
- Special recognition in event marketing and promotional materials via print, online and email.
- Distribution of 300 (sponsor selected) marketing materials at check in table. Materials must be delivered to PAMP one week prior to the event.
- NOTE: Key Sponsor gets a table at the event, so if you are a school and want to be a Key Sponsor, you do NOT need to also pay the $150 for School Participant
School and Business Registration
Non-school businesses who want to participate as a Sponsor should contact PAMP at email@example.com. We can explain the event sponsorship options in more details, and process your registration.
For schools, PAMP is excited to partner with Parent Clubs On Board to process event registration. Registration will include creating your school profile (it’s free). Click here to register as a School, School Advertising Sponsor, and/or School Key Sponsor.
Note that our printed Day Guide will include a summary of school information as entered into your Parent Clubs On Board profile, and our Online School Directory will include the complete set of information. Please double check your entries and be sure to enter as much information as you want included in the Online Directory.
Following registration, please continue to reference this webpage for event info and contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you have any questions.