Rummage Sale Sponsor FAQ
|Table||Prominent table placement to set up marketing materials and meet and greet attendees|
|Promotion||Logo featured in event promotion materials (with link where applicable online)|
Parking: Volunteers will be directing you to the best parking spots available. (Click on the Cubberley map – the dark gray areas show parking spaces. The Pavilion is leftmost light gray building on the map.) But just so you know here are best parking spots:
- Main lot in front of the building, that is between the Middlefield Road and the Pavilion.
- A large lot behind the Pavilion – once you pass the Pavilion and make a right turn you will see it.
|7:15am||Sponsor set up begins|
|8:10am||Doors open to PAMP Volunteers & Leadership Team|
|8:30am||Doors open to PAMP Members|
|9:00am||Doors open to everyone!|
|12:00pm||Doors close to buyers and clean up, check out begins|
|1:00pm||Everyone and Everything Out! All clean up and check out needs to be complete|
Set Up: Each table is 6 ft by 3 ft. Please arrive early! Your table will be preassigned in a prominent location. Please bring along a hand truck or other means of transporting your marketing materials to the Pavilion, especially if your items are large or heavy. It is ok to bring an extra signage to place around your table.
Check Out Procedures: We ask that you stay until the end of the sale. The sale ends at 12pm. Tear-down after the sale ends is 1 hour. Please make sure your area is completely vacant by 1pm. Before you leave, you need to clean up your table and surrounding area, and pack up all marketing materials.
Checklist of Items to Bring
- Promotional materials (banner or sign to hang on your table, name cards, fliers, etc.), pens, a sign up sheet, tape and whatever needed to hang up your stuff.
- Hand truck to carry any heavy items
- Bottled water (don’t forget to hydrate!)
- Extra hands if you can get them!