Our mission is to build communities for families with young children by hosting events and forums, and providing resources in Palo Alto, Menlo Park and the surrounding areas.
PAMP's 1,000+ families are a highly engaged group who want to provide their families with the best services, goods and experiences that the Peninsula can offer.
We invite you to promote your business to the PAMP community!
- Sponsor an event to interact with members face-to-face.
- Promote your business online to our engaged Facebook community.
- Advertise your business through our newsletter or web site with an ad or content listing.
- Offer a business discount to get PAMP members in the door.
- Engage directly with PAMP members as an 'expert' in our "Ask the Expert" series.
- Ask the Expert Answers: Week 2 November 20, 2018 - Answers for Traci Freeman from The Couples Center. How do you decide whether you need couple’s counseling or individual counseling? ...
- Week 1: Ask the Expert Column- Marriage and Family Therapist November 11, 2018 - Q 1: How does one navigate the waters of wanting a second child but husband thinks we are too old? For ...
- Preparing for Preschool Fair October 30, 2018 - By Stephanie Agnew Are you looking for a preschool for your child? The Palo Alto Menlo Park Parents Club Preschool ...