Our mission is to build communities for families with young children by hosting events and forums, and providing resources in Palo Alto, Menlo Park and the surrounding areas.
PAMP's 1,000+ families are a highly engaged group who want to provide their families with the best services, goods and experiences that the Peninsula can offer.
We invite you to promote your business to the PAMP community!
- Sponsor an event to interact with members face-to-face.
- Promote your business online to our engaged Facebook community.
- Advertise your business through our newsletter or web site with an ad or content listing.
- Offer a business discount to get PAMP members in the door.
- Engage directly with PAMP members as an 'expert' in our "Ask the Expert" series.
- How to Manage Aggression in Children March 12, 2019- You’re sitting relaxing for a few minutes before getting ready to make dinner, and you hear yelling echoing from the… ...
- Developmental Milestones: What are they and why is it important? March 5, 2019- As parents, we all are so excited to bring our bundles of joy home. It can be challenging at times… ...
- 5 Tips for Raising Strong, Powerful Girls February 26, 2019- We all want our daughters to be secure and confident—to know how to assert themselves, think critically, and make positive… ...