Our mission is to build communities for families with young children by hosting events and forums, and providing resources in Palo Alto, Menlo Park and the surrounding areas.
PAMP's 1,000+ families are a highly engaged group who want to provide their families with the best services, goods and experiences that the Peninsula can offer.
We invite you to promote your business to the PAMP community!
- Sponsor an event to interact with members face-to-face.
- Promote your business online to our engaged Facebook community.
- Advertise your business through our newsletter or web site with an ad or content listing.
- Offer a business discount to get PAMP members in the door.
- Engage directly with PAMP members as an 'expert' in our "Ask the Expert" series.
- The Perils of Praise February 19, 2019- By Joanna Faber and Julie King, authors and workshop leaders at Parents Place of Palo Alto Parenting advice can give you whiplash. Be consistent… ...
- What’s So Good About Camp for Pre-K, Anyway? February 12, 2019- We hear it every day: “Send your kids to Pre-K programs!” “Pre-K is really important!” “Kids who don’t practice before… ...
- Your baby’s development in their first 3 years will impact the way they learn for the rest of their life. February 5, 2019- Did you know? Montessori is an educational approach that has been used for over 100 years and is trusted by… ...