Healthy, Happy Baby Building Blocks: Momma Nutrition and Newborn Sleep
March 23 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
What could be more important than food and sleep?
Come join Holistic Nutritionist Rebecca Cafiero and Sleep Consultant Dr. Sarah Mitchell of Helping Babies Sleep for a 2.5 hour workshop on nutrition and establishing healthy newborn sleep habits.
From Dr. Sarah Mitchell, you’ll learn:
* Why sleep and healthy sleep habits at this age matter
* How much sleep your newborn needs and when
* How to read your baby cues
* Parenting skills to calm a fussy baby
* To LOVE the newborn phase
From Rebecca Cafiero, you’ll learn:
- Optimal Prenatal Nutrition to grow a healthy baby!
- The Road Map to a Healthy Pregnancy: Beating cravings + unhealthy weight gain
- Prenatal + Postnatal Supplements
- Eating for the 4th Trimester
- Snacks + hydration for the “BEST” breast milk!