It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Make the most of it with your family and check off these holiday bucket list items!
- Visit the life size gingerbread house at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco. Now until January 1. Details here.
- Ice skating: Fremont and San Mateo on Ice and Union Square
- Visit the reindeer at the San Francisco Zoo now until January 1.
- Lighted Boat Parade at Fisherman’s Wharf: December 14, 6-8 pm
- Bake cookies with your family.
- See the lights: Christmas Tree Lane Palo Alto, Tom and Jerry’s House in Dolores Heights, 3650 21st St. San Francisco, Eucalyptus Street in San Carlos, Fantasy of Light Los Gatos
- Christmas in the Park San Jose Try the snowman hot chocolate.
- Cut down a Christmas tree
- Donate a to a toy drive or participate in another holiday service opportunity.
There is lots more fun happening this month. See sites like Bay Area Kid Fun and for more ideas.